Shorthorn Yard Bulls - M Bar Shorthorns

Help Support Steer Planet:

J2F

Nice. (thumbsup). way to be proactive and get your name out there. Really nice. Good looking cattle in the pics don't hurt either ;).

M Bar Girl

I hope folks out there look at ACTUAL scan data. (avilable on the Pen entries at Denver)  EPDs are great and all... but ACTUAL measurement is the key.  These bulls are less than a year old and weighed well over 1000 lbs last week.  (Less the April, but he is on track to be over 1200 at 12 months of age)  Where is the big $? I'd say REA, hey that is measurable!  What about scrotal, that one will surprise you?  There are lots of bulls for sale in Denver, take a look at ACTUAL numbers, not generated numbers and LOOK at the cattle live.  I'm sorry if you can't be there, it is an eye opener to view the yard bulls in person.

M Bar Girl

J2F said:
Nice. (thumbsup). way to be proactive and get your name out there. Really nice. Good looking cattle in the pics don't hurt either ;).
;) Thank you... a little self promotion! (yes I said it)

LSF

Hey M Bar! Love your booklet!  We are very excited about the pen show this year...will be leaving in a couple days.  You guys have a good trip and be safe, see you there!

J2F

M Bar Girl said:
J2F said:
;) Thank you... a little self promotion! (yes I said it)

If you don't sale your product who will? At least you put your money where your mouth is and invested in your advertisements. Good luck, wish I could be there. someday

M Bar Girl

LSF said:
Hey M Bar! Love your booklet!  We are very excited about the pen show this year...will be leaving in a couple days.  You guys have a good trip and be safe, see you there!
Well thank you... Can't wait to see you guys, M Bar is leaving Monday... your bulls look good from the FB photo.  Ready for the "stockyard social"??  Working on procuring more appetizers. ;D

M Bar Girl

SD said:
Bump
(Shameless plug for my neighbors, who can repay me with fried chicken embryos and beer!)
<alien>

No homemade schnapps?  Actually, I'm out... sent the last 3 bottles to Denver.  I kind of doubt there will be much left by the time I get there.  It was REALLY cold out at Adams County!

Will

First off really nice set of bulls.  Did you sell the red bull out of the Georgina cow? 

M Bar Girl

J2F said:
How did Denver go for you?
Good.  We were 2nd in class to Waukaru, so no complaints.  They had a tough pen to beat. Found a new home for a couple which is why we go.