Shorthorns anyone?

Help Support Steer Planet:

LoVeShOrThOrNs

Hi everyone! I am new to steer planet as of today!! Just wondering if anyone else went to stock show this past weekend for the shorthorn show or just shows shorthorns in general? (cow)

shortyjock89

I was there to look, I was helping with Herefords...but I'm really a Shorthorn guy!  There are lots of us on here.  (welcome)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them.

ShowmanQ

(welcome)
You are opening up the floodgates (lol). I, as well as many others on here, show shorthorns and proudly supposrt the breed. <party>

oakbar

(welcome)    I was there for the Junior show and the Bull show---I only got to see the first 4-5 classes of the open females before we left.

LoVeShOrThOrNs

Aww thanks everyone I feel very welcomed in to the 'steer planet' group! I showed in the junior show, bull show and open show. GO SHORTHORNS! <party>  (lol)

LSF

We have Shorthorns!  My husband and I both grew up showing Shorthorns and now our kids love it as much as we do!  We weren't able to make it to Denver this year due to some health issues in the family but we usually hit most of the major shows.  We'll definitely be at Jr. Nationals this year (and every year!).  It's in our home state and we are helping with some of the planning.  It should be a great week, hope you'll be there!

shortdawg

Welcome, my kids show shorthorns and we raise some as well. There is a wealth of knowledge of Shorthorns on here.

TJ

Does this count?  Can I join the party? 

Attachments

• LowlineXSinCity.jpg
    LowlineXSinCity.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 184

ATOZ

We will be in Springfield this summer also !!! It will be our 1st time! (welcome)

LoVeShOrThOrNs

My family isn't able to make it to nationals this year!  :mad:. Otherwise I would be totally excited to go, but I think we are going to jackpot just around Colorado this year!