Attachments

• QQ_DV_Heifer.jpg
    QQ_DV_Heifer.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 689
  • QQDV_9.jpg
    QQDV_9.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 692

shortyjock89

NICE!  She looks pretty good from what I can see...good thickness, and a ton of that FUZZ  O0  Do you have any plans for the little gal by now?

SKF

Nice heifer, I like her!!!  <party>

itk

I wish we could have calves like that. She must be out of a great cow. Wait a second we own her mom ;D. FYI we still have her mom and are planning on putting her in the Revival this fall. She is due to be bred to Sonny any day now

Doc

Hey OHB, She looks real nice. Looks like she has plenty of thickness & depth to her. (clapping) Plus back that up with a proven pedigree & you have a winner.

OH Breeder

Thank you all. ITK you are selling momm at Revival. Wow! I am not sure I could afford her, but definitely will make some plans for attendance.
I am pleased with how she is developing. She is going to be really nice. If she follows her family track record she should make both a show heifer and a cow. Red you will get to see her up close at our county fair in september. I am pleased with her combination of muscle and thickness yet has some femininity to her. SHe has a great receip momma as well which helps.  I have two more eggs left to put in and hope they turn out half as good.

itk

I hope you get a steer out of the mating eventually her brother was awefully cool and I think you would really like another one like him but another heifer might not be bad either. Are you puting the rest of the eggs in this spring?

OH Breeder

itk said:
I hope you get a steer out of the mating eventually her brother was awefully cool and I think you would really like another one like him but another heifer might not be bad either. Are you puting the rest of the eggs in this spring?

If all turns out the other two eggs will go in this week or next.
By the way thanks for infoalong the way  ITK.

stumpy

Looks like a great little heifer. If you want her to look awsome for a picture just leave your camera in the house, that always works for me. ;D

OH Breeder

stumpy said:
Looks like a great little heifer. If you want her to look awsome for a picture just leave your camera in the house, that always works for me. ;D

Aint that the truth. I have waited all day to get one shot. And just as you put the camera away or the battery dies. BAM! there it is. Thanks for th tip :D

CAB

Nice heifer Oh Breeder. Did you hold up or are you holding up your end of the Red Bull deal? New bulls that we are trying this year include Hot Shot, Gig Joe, Freestyle, Raptor, Point Taken, Carnac, I hope Wave  #6, if he freezes, ( it's week by week), Aberdeen, Sheriff Taylor, ACC1 Hustler. Wow, when I look @ this list of bulls, I wonder if I'm using anything from last year.LOL.

OH Breeder

CAB said:
  Nice heifer Oh Breeder. Did you hold up or are you holding up your end of the Red Bull deal? New bulls that we are trying this year include Hot Shot, Gig Joe, Freestyle, Raptor, Point Taken, Carnac, I hope Wave  #6, if he freezes, ( it's week by week), Aberdeen, Sheriff Taylor, ACC1 Hustler. Wow, when I look @ this list of bulls, I wonder if I'm using anything from last year.LOL.

once we got through our calving season, we love the calves but they were hard coming. Any thing that had a problem with BW got bred easy calver
So far this year I used
Amazon Simmi
Paddy O Malley
Diamond Leggs 21
Final Solution
Goldmine (shorthorn vortec son)
Sonny Son- Sonny's Vision  ( Cherry x Sonny)
Shockwave
Northern Improvement
Jakes' Proud Jazz
Majors Money