Show cattle artwork

Help Support Steer Planet:

amandaraithel

www.cattleart.com
I have great gifts for show cattle folks on my web page: www.cattleart.com. Check my artwork out, you won't be disappointed. I specialize in show cattle art. My work is professionally reproduced in limited edition lithographs that are signed and numbered in editions under 250. Contact me direct to get the "buy one, get one 1/2 off" Christmas special.

I also do custom work from your cherished photographs. (As long as you own the copyright, of course!) My rates are $50/hour and my studio minimum is $300.00.
Sale photography and photoshop work is also a specialty of mine. I do on site senior photos and promotional photos for your sales as well as some graphic design and web pages.

amandaraithel

Not yet! I did do a commission for the National Hereford Women that they auctioned off in Kansas City. They're selling prints.  It's of a hereford heifer winning the champion drive.  <beer> I will also be doing a drawing for the National Junior Charolais Council to be auctioned off in Denver. They'll sell prints too.  I'll post on here when I finish.

Here's the hereford print:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?o.127747081704