Show Circuit came in the mail!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Stayed up late last night pouring over the new issue of Show Circuit!  If I only had 1000 gallons of diesel and 2 weeks off at work.....we would sure have one fun road trip! 

It is great to study the calves, but I especially like looking at the ads.  Which one was your favorite ad?

I really liked Val Reiss's ad for their community club calf sale.  Page 156 or 158 and, you guessed it ....... Slam me all you want......it features another red haired little boy!!!  If you are over 30 or you watch TVLand, you will know him!!!

Let us know which ad you liked the most!

red

Ah Cowz, you gotta love them red headed kids!

I thought that after all the static they received from their previous ads, that Nelson's had a really nice one. Very to the point & some really good looking cattle. Their bunkhouse looks cool.

I love looking through the ads in all the show cattle magazines. I'm getting less cooking & gardening & more show cattle magazines every year!

Red

cowz

The nerdy looking golfer on the "Pro Tour" ad is a stitch.  And no,  I have never seen scantily clad teenage girls on the golf course.  (OK, maybe the college gal that drives the beer cart.)

The ad I do not care for has the crystal gazing ball......says gaze at these rear ends....means the amazing size of the quarters on the prospect steers.  Geeezzz.

Showcalves

Ours arrived today and I've yet to see the boys or the book.  May have to go searching for them soon.  (lol)  We call it the Christmas cattlelog around here.  Looking forward to the ads.

Melinda

knabe

ok,which 5 ads are effective, similar to which shorthorn herds would like to visit.  which 5 places would you like to visit based on the ADS, and deemphasize what you previously know.

Telos

Mine came today too, but half the front cover was torn off.  I can only see the legs on the Reserve Grand Steer at the Ohio State Fair. He sure is big boned.

afhm

Glad to know I'm not the only one whose SC comes all torn up.  I haven't got it yet, but I am dreading the condition.  Won't take long and all the pages will have come  lose from the binding.

afhm

Finally came today and as usual looks like it has been through the shredder.  Sucks when the condition makes the issue you most look forward to hard to look at and enjoy.