• Sullivan’s Pink Oil

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Luster's Pink oil

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Sullivan’s Zoom Bloom

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Moocow11

what do you like best also has any body use the fly spray from sullivans called SWAT

TottenClubCalves

I use a mix. we add about an inch of liniment in the bottom of a top gun then fill the rest with 2/3 kleen sheen and 1/3 zoom bloom it gives it shine pop and bloom. and for some extra fluff some pink oil with alot of blowing works well to.

red

the Final Accent is good for going into the show ring. It's a liquid, so can be used in the make-up ring.
I also like the Pink Oil. Use Revive the night before & really get good results. Also like the Zoom Bloom w/ Hair Stimulator. I use different products depending on the hair coat of the animal. Some can take a heavier oil & other are already too oily. Also the weather plays a big factor in my choices. Just remember to blow in all oils for about 15 minutes after applying for the best results.

Red

Moocow11

red said:
the Final Accent is good for going into the show ring. It's a liquid, so can be used in the make-up ring.
I also like the Pink Oil. Use Revive the night before & really get good results. Also like the Zoom Bloom w/ Hair Stimulator. I use different products depending on the hair coat of the animal. Some can take a heavier oil & other are already too oily. Also the weather plays a big factor in my choices. Just remember to blow in all oils for about 15 minutes after applying for the best results.

Red
when you use the final accent how many calves can you do with one bottle. also when you are useing zoom bloom and liniment hair stimulater how much do you use. and can you use rubbing achalol instead of the liniment hair stimulater

showcattlegal

we use clean sheen with a lil bit of hair liniment. Then as we are blowing we use the blower and to help spray pink oil in and then blow in. It gives it that extra pop.

red

no idea how many calves a bottle of Final Accent will do. I'm still on my first bottle.

For the alcohol, I've tried it but thought it dried out the hair too much. You can also use the Absorbine for horses instead of the Hair Stimulator. I ad a 1/3 of Hair Stimulator to the Zoom Bloom. Keep it shook up well.

Red

DLD

afhm said:
That pink oil no matter which kind has the worst smell.

LOL... afhm, you're the first person I've ever heard say that - most people, myself included, kinda like the smell of it. Not being critical, I understand, if you don't like it, you don't like it.

afhm

There are somethings that I like the smell of that others think I am nuts for liking such as Young Color II, a fresh fire brand, a new bag of feed ( I've been know to put one inside the truck before), freshly mowed yard or hay field.