show equip.

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

sullivan show supply

you know for economics class, they sure could use sullivans as an example of a monopoly  ;D

garett

Deffinitely stop by and check out Valley Vet. They have a lot of the Sullivans stuff and some of it can be cheaper.
[flash=200,200]http://valleyvet.com[/flash]
Heres Sullivans [flash=200,200]http://sullivansupply.com[/flash]

garett

Sullivans also sells show pig and lamb supplies.
Valley Vet has a whole variety. Cattle, horses, dogs, cats, sheep, pigs

oakbar

You may also want to check out local ads in papers like the "Farm Burea Spokesman".    When families have 4-H kids who graduate or get out of showing many times they put an ad in a local agricultural type newspaper, etc.  Many of the thing you'll need don't have to be new to be very effective.

Doc

BCCC had used clippers for sale on here. Also Sullivans have used equipment like blowers that have been refurbed. You have Sinnamon Show Supply in Indiana & Oscar in Georgia (I can't think of the name of his company).

BIGTEX

How did hampshire and bluebutt 15 join yesterday and already have 10 Karma? Seems strange.

AAOK

•Blue Ribbon Show Supply West, Kane and Cody Bryen, PO Box 778, Thomas, OK 73669. 580-661-2290. Jobe's Blue Ribbon Products.

DLD

There actually are several show supply companies scattered across the country. Sullivans is certainly the best known and biggest, and carry a very complete and high quality line of products. If you'll take the time to look at what the other suppliers have to offer however, you might be pleasantly surprised that you do indeed have a choice. I'm not taking anything away from Sullivans, I use some of their products, but I use some others, too. No offense Zach, but they don't have a complete monopoly yet, and if we (the consumers) are smart, we'd prob'ly ought to try and keep it that way...