Show Equipment/Supplies F/S

Help Support Steer Planet:

Blank

Everything is located in South Louisiana just a few miles west of Lafayette, LA. Smaller items can be shipped at buyers expense. Larger items buyer is responsible for pickup or arranging something. I am taking a trip up to Waynoka, OK in about a month passing through Shreveport, Dallas, and OKC so we may be able to work something out for drop off if Im even able to fit anything in the trailer. Any questions just ask. I'm working on getting pics of everything over the next couple days.

*01 16ft Sooner Stockman LowPro Gooseneck. A/C, insulated roof, padded floor, chute mount on outside, 4ft side loading ramp, floating gate with additional custom built removable gate, electrical outlet wired inside to run fans/clippers/etc on the inside. Dont let its size fool you, we've hauled 3 head plus tack with ease. Asking $12500 pics coming soon

*Complete Cool Calf cooler/coolroom. 13.5' x 14'. Fits 3 head comfortably. Spring loaded door and alarm system that calls several phones in the event of an emergency. $5500

*Gallagher Scales-Platform, load bars, and computer box. Weighs on 1lb incriments, not every 5lbs like most other systems. $2400 NEW $1750

*Spring-o-Matic hoof trimming table w/ trailer- about a year old and used 5 times at the most $4550 NEW SOLD

*Hoof grinder w/ disc(should have 2-3 different disc) $SOLD

*Elite Fan Cage display-  SOLD

*Front tie panels- All 3 of these pen together and were always setup in with the fan cage to tie to. $150 for the set or buy the cage and they're free

*Sullivans Aluminum Cadillac Chute- SOLD

*Sullivans Steel Cadillac Chute- SOLD

*Sullivans padded chute floor- SOLD

*Sullivans fitting mats(2)- SOLD

*Sullivans Turbo fans- SOLD

*Flux Capacitor- SOLD

*Cattle pump- $200

*Leather show halters(3 black, 1 brown)- $25

*Roto brush-$10

*Sweat collars(neoprene)- $25

*Leather sweat collar- $40

*Blower hangers. The ones made to hang on a fence and such-$20each

*Andis 2 Speed clippers- SOLD

*Flathead clippers-SOLD

*Shear clippers- $150

*Also have several rubber tie mats in varying lengths

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

Front tie panels
DSC00498.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

clubby

give me a call very interested in alot of your equipment, 970 580 0405 thank you

Blank

Also not listed is MANY MANY feed pans, buckets, water troughs, scotch combs. Im sure we'll find more and more stuff to list as we get everything reorganized.

Heres a picture of the clippers. Not pictured are a 3rd set of flatheads but they're exactly the same as the other 2 sets.

DSC00513.jpg

jdunk

interested in the cooler room and stall dividers and chute but to far away

Blank

Aluminum chute, padded floor, 2 sets of flatheads and 2 Andis 2 Speeds SOLD

clubby

sent you a pm but no response please call on equipment very interested 970 580 0405  thanks abunch

Blank

Clubby, sorry I didnt see your PM. Ive got so many that some go un-noticed. Ive got your number and will give you a call this evening.

Thanks

Blank

The fans are all 24" Turbos in good working condition. A couple of them are Turbo motors and Turbo blades just not Turbo cages. What happened as over the years as other fans have blown motors or had a blade go bad we've replaced them with Turbo parts.

Blank

A few more pics....our show season just finished up so the trailer is due for a cleaning.  We have all the plexiglas sides just took them out for now. But here's a few pictures for those wondering what it looked like. The hoof trimming table is getting all the surface rust taken off and repainted over the next day or so. Any questions just let me know.

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

HJ

What are the dimensions of the trailer and does it have a side escape door on the opposite side of the ramp?

Blank

16ft long box, 8'6" wide, 7'6" wide inside wall to wall. No escape door on the opposite side. Any questions let me know.

Ryan

Do you still have a set of the Andis 2 Speed clippers left?

Blank

Hoof trimming table, hoof grinder, and steel Cadillac chute SOLD

Prodigy

Can you please contact me at 574 930 6258.  I'm interested in the fans and a few other things.  Thanks.