Show Equipment

Help Support Steer Planet:

DLG

I have some fairly new equipment to sell everything is less than 2yrs old.  I am located in central Oklahoma.  will not have a chance to get pics up on here tell next week but can text pics of items if need to.

1 - 7ft sullivan alum chute with padded floor $600
1 - sullivan turbo fan $200 
1- schaffer fan  $200
2 - Jobes blowers  1 1/2yr old $265
1- 5ft sullivan chest type show box with misc item show stick , adhesives, halters, fogger, etc...  also has dolly with it  $225
1 fan stand $65
1 Oster flat heads var. speed $250

DLG

Chute and 1 blower and clippers are sold.  but i will make some one a deal on the rest of the stuff  the balance for $850

coachmac

Amer. Honey - You will find something Sullivan in many showboxes and barns!  ;) Quite a popular cattle equipment company.... esp for the show end of it. 

american honey

coachmac said:
Amer. Honey - You will find something Sullivan in many showboxes and barns!  ;) Quite a popular cattle equipment company.... esp for the show end of it. 
haha yeh i know, i was wrong they are not from indiana they are from iowa...I just getting into the cattle business here. This will be my first year showing a heifer, and I have shown dairy caves for 3 years and sheep all my life. But after I got to learning about cattle I am hooked and I LOVE cattle sooo much haha. I am getting the hang of things :)

Prodigy

Can you please tell me what you have left to sell and maybe some pics of fans.  Are they in good condition?