show heifer, opinions?

Help Support Steer Planet:

123fdo.jpg

456qn.jpg

11233325.jpg

45658.jpg

okk in the first picture she is not set up perfectly, and in the rear view her legs aren't straight
they're off set so thats why her legs look a little funny.
but overall what do you think?
i know she looks skinny, she was like 200lbs underweight when i got her from the breeder
so ive been trying to beef her up.
but if she beefs up i think ill have a good chance at winning, somthing.
we are going to Texarkana next week so wish us luck.
pc ms pinkie pie<3333

sue

She looks promising. When was she wormed last?

CAB

gabbyellepaige said:
2 months ago. why?

Thanks for giving us all of the different views of your calf. As stated, she has potential.
  Sue meant nothing by asking the question about worming your calf. We see that she has potential to be a good calf, but right now is green and therefore lacks the bloom that we all like to see in a calf. We just want to make sure that she has as many things going for her as possible. If a calf is carrying a high worm load, it is hard for it to express it's best potential. Worm her again and pour the feed to her. We all would like to see pics of her next summer with a banner behind her. Good Luck with her. Brent

CAB said:
gabbyellepaige said:
2 months ago. why?

Thanks for giving us all of the different views of your calf. As stated, she has potential.
  Sue meant nothing by asking the question about worming your calf. We see that she has potential to be a good calf, but right now is green and therefore lacks the bloom that we all like to see in a calf. We just want to make sure that she has as many things going for her as possible. If a calf is carrying a high worm load, it is hard for it to express it's best potential. Worm her again and pour the feed to her. We all would like to see pics of her next summer with a banner behind her. Good Luck with her. Brent
what does "green" mean?
and thank you, i feel like we shall do well:)