show heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

roycattle

Solid black heifer is a golden child out of a shorthorn/whiskey cow, born in jan.  This heifer is being sold on breeders world go to hoosier elite sale  the sale is oct. 21. There is a video that represents the heifer very well. http://cattleconnections.com/Roy/index.htm  she is  located in Lafayette, IN       thanks Jeff Roy

Attachments

• gc11.jpg
    gc11.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 158

roycattle

no she is at 1500 and will stay there she will make a good show heifer but with her genetics on the cow side she will make an awesome cow to breed up shorthorns so I will keep her if I do not get her sold.

Hofstatter Farms

roycattle said:
These are new pictures from this weekend.  Solid black heifer is a golden child out of a shorthorn/whiskey cow, born in jan.  The red heifer is a appendix/durham red shorthorn  out of red angus bull and shorthorn heifer she is a may.  Baldy is a cherry bomb out of hereford/maine cow, born in feb.  Asking 1900 for Golden Child, 1500 for red heifer, and 900 for baldy.  These heifers were also posted last weekend, again if you have any questions email or call 765-427-2334.  http://cattleconnections.com/Roy/index.htm  they are located in Lafayette, IN       thanks Jeff Roy

that is one of the nicest durham reds i have seen, what is she out of?

roycattle

she is sired by Above and Beyond and out of a shorthorn heifer that is out of Miss America and  Navaho.  This heifer is out of a first calf heifer.

roycattle

no but we have a trailer going into missouri/ok within next couple weeks.  Where are you located?

roycattle

This heifer is being sold online Oct 21.  Go to breeders world and goto link with hoosier elite cattle sale.  There is a very good video of her.  Any questions call me 765-427-2334 Thanks Jeff Roy