Show Steer Feed

Help Support Steer Planet:

Colorado2009

Would anyone be willing enough to share their show ration with me? I'm thinking about feeding Show Chow, but I am seeing if there is anything less expensive first. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.  ;D

muleman

We feed HI Pro 290 with some added supplements, because its cheaper than Show Chow. In Janurary I paid $9.50/bag and just got back from the feed store and it was $10.99. How much our you paying for HI pro 290? Thanks, Steve

showsteerdlux

I would look into showmaster. One of the best feeds I have seen in a long time. What will you be feeding? This will make it easier to give recommendations.

Jill

Colorado2009 said:
Would anyone be willing enough to share their show ration with me? I'm thinking about feeding Show Chow, but I am seeing if there is anything less expensive first. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.  ;D
You might try a search, I think I posted on here the replica of show chow that we have ground for the grower, and I know AAOK has posted his recipe before.  Showmaster is great feed, but it is through the roof price wise right now, and I think most really good bagged show feed is headed that way.

Colorado2009

I will be feeding steers. They are weighing between 700-800 lbs right now. I tried Showmaster one year and hated it. Show Chow has been recommened to me by a couple people. But the price for Show Chow around here is about $11.50 a bag right now. For the fitter's edge anyways.