show steers and heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

sf

We have several nice show steers and heifers for sale. The steers are all priced under $1750. There are some nice calves in there and they are priced to move.

sf

I have had several responses all wanting pics. I dont have any pics of the calves I am selling. These days everyone has cattle for sale but if you compare the calves and there genetics to others, I am sure you wont be wasting your time to come look. On top of that they are cheap.  I will bet the farm that nobody has the genetics these calves have at these prices.  I have sold alot of these cheap steers to families and had alot of success with them. We sold the reserve champion maine steer in austin this year for $1100. These calves have been on minimal feed and are not fat. They have no hair and we havent worked there hair. So, if you want a steer that is fat, hairy and way overpriced I dont have any like that. Those seem to take pretty pictures now but dont always when it counts. If your serious about finding a solid steer that will get better everyday you have them on feed come look.

sf

We are near san antonio and we have july thru nov for sale now, we have cattle for sale year around.