Show Stopper Supplies

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mueller Show Cattle

Does anyone know if Show Stopper Supplies in Rinehurst Georgia went out of business? I placed an order through there website 2 weeks ago and I called to check the status of my order and both of there phone numbers were disconnected. They did not charge my credit card, so I was thinking that they went out of business but had not shut down there website yet. Was hoping someone would know, maybe some of you that live in Georgia. I had ordered 4 cattle grooming videos by Kirk Stierwalt, the clipping, fitting, daily care and showmanship dvds by Kirk Stierwalt. Does anyone know any other place that sells those dvds. I heard people on here say Sulivan Supply carried the Kirk Stierwalt dvds but I checked there website and could not locate any of those dvds on there website.  Thanks for any help.

Duffer

Contact Scott Sinnamon with Sinnamon Show Supply in Kokomo Indiana.
765-438-0710 cell
765-566-2007 office
He should be able to take care of all your supply needs.

upthecreek

Check out the link to Highland Livestock Supply on the left.  I have ordered those DVDs from them as well as a lot of other stuff and they are great to deal with.

COWgirls

Mueller Show Cattle said:
Does anyone know if Show Stopper Supplies in Rinehurst Georgia went out of business? I placed an order through there website 2 weeks ago and I called to check the status of my order and both of there phone numbers were disconnected. They did not charge my credit card, so I was thinking that they went out of business but had not shut down there website yet. Was hoping someone would know, maybe some of you that live in Georgia. I had ordered 4 cattle grooming videos by Kirk Stierwalt, the clipping, fitting, daily care and showmanship dvds by Kirk Stierwalt. Does anyone know any other place that sells those dvds. I heard people on here say Sulivan Supply carried the Kirk Stierwalt dvds but I checked there website and could not locate any of those dvds on there website.  Thanks for any help.

Common occurence with ShowStoppers.  We had a similar experience, except we had already paid for our order and never got it.  Numbers disconnected when we called.  When we asked around, we found out just how common place these occurrences were/are.  We had to wait until the next show season to run them down at a show.  They gave us credit which we spent that day.  Needless to say, we learned what we were dealing with and do business elsewhere.

We ordered a Stierwalt DVD from Sulllivans within the last year.

showcat

Yes, Highland is good people to work with.  Sullivans said their new website is close to launching so maybe that is why the video wan't on their old one.  I know they have the new Guyer videos but you might want to call.  800/475/5902.

D

dogger

We finally had to give up ordering anything thru Showstoppers.  They were not answering their phones ever and if we did get our call to go thru they didn't have any of the items we needed.  We just started ordering off the Sullivan website.  Faster and easier.

Mueller Show Cattle

Thanks everyone for your input, just glad they did not charge my credit card. Will not be placing any other orders through them.  Does anyone know anything about Guyer or his DVDs? I was contacted by Sulivan Supply who stated they will be carrying the Guyer grooming and clipping DVDs in February. I have never heard of him prior to being advisied by Sulivan Supply, they said the DVDs will be more detailed and in depth than the Kirk Stierwalt DVDs. Thanks for your input.