Show Supplies

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

I'm going to be working on going through a bunch of our supplies, and random things we have picked up here and there, sometime within the next few days and will be offering some for sale to make room.

I know we have 4 or 5 cases of EZ Comb adhesive I'd make a heck of a deal on (we don't use the stuff, but it is good for light fitting for babies and pictures) Would be good for someone just starting out or mainly fitting at county fair, or to spread around a 4H club
Prob have 2 or 3 purple neck sweats (brand new in package) i'll have to check sizes

I'll post a whole list of the stuff and get some pics, if their is that calls for it, tomorrow.

Feel free to make offers on anything when we get it up.

Just trying to gauge interest level. We are located in Central OH and can deliver to Clark County Cattle Battle or the Ohio Beef Expo. Also willing to make trades if you have something interesting or useful..

ShowmanQ

JDACATTLECO. said:
wondering what else you have for sale if anything? and are you willing to ship

I'll try to go through it tomorrow and make a list. I will ship at buyers expense, but cannot ship adhesives.

haydude

I will buy one of the neck sweats. let me know if you have any fitting chutes you want to sale.
thank you

ShowmanQ said:
I'm going to be working on going through a bunch of our supplies, and random things we have picked up here and there, sometime within the next few days and will be offering some for sale to make room.

I know we have 4 or 5 cases of EZ Comb adhesive I'd make a heck of a deal on (we don't use the stuff, but it is good for light fitting for babies and pictures) Would be good for someone just starting out or mainly fitting at county fair, or to spread around a 4H club
Prob have 2 or 3 purple neck sweats (brand new in package) i'll have to check sizes

I'll post a whole list of the stuff and get some pics, if their is that calls for it, tomorrow.

Feel free to make offers on anything when we get it up.

Just trying to gauge interest level. We are located in Central OH and can deliver to Clark County Cattle Battle or the Ohio Beef Expo. Also willing to make trades if you have something interesting or useful..

diamondb

We would be interested in a blower, combs, clippers, sticks, chute, etc... We have someone just getting started and they need it all.
Thanks

TJB73

interested in the neck sweats what size and how much

ShowmanQ

Neck sweats are gone. Have a box of assorted show halters, will clean them up and get some pictures up sometime this week if i can.

NO CHUTES, BLOWERS OR CLIPPERS SORRY

MF

im a 4-h leader and really need a neck sweat for two of our steers let me knoe what sizes you have and how much please

ggoering

Just price the products and let me know I would buy it if it 20 30% less and is what you say it is

coachmac

love to pick up a box of glue, but it would have to be shipped.  What price are you asking?  just for kicks

cowgirl864

very interested in everything but adhesives (only because of shipping) have a big ffa show team that needs a little bit of everything, thanks marty

Cattle7

What supplies do you have left? PM please. Interested in everything.

ShowmanQ

Cattle7 said:
What supplies do you have left? PM please. Interested in everything.

cowgirl864 said:
very interested in everything but adhesives (only because of shipping) have a big ffa show team that needs a little bit of everything, thanks marty

Just have the adhesive and the halters now. Check out my other post for information on the halters. Thanks.