Show Supplies

Help Support Steer Planet:

William

I am planning on ordering some new supplies from Sullivan's today and I was wondering if there are any suggestions on what I should get.

Thanks

justme

If your doing a big order of $40 or more....consider Valley Vet.  They carry the sullivan's stuff and they have free shipping.  Every penny you can save helps!

Rocky Hill Simmental

Have you tried that Show Master Repel fly spray from Sullivan's? It works really well. I was impressed.

justme said:
If your doing a big order of $40 or more....consider Valley Vet.  They carry the sullivan's stuff and they have free shipping.  Every penny you can save helps!

I didn't know that. Do they have a website?

justme

Yep just google Valley Vet Supply.  They carry just about the whole line of Sullivan's products.  If the order is under $40 they charge a $6 fee...but that's still much cheaper than the shipping I was getting charged.

BCCC

justme said:
Yep just google Valley Vet Supply.  They carry just about the whole line of Sullivan's products.  If the order is under $40 they charge a $6 fee...but that's still much cheaper than the shipping I was getting charged.
Ditto, I order all my stuff from there!

www.valleyvet.com

kanshow

I use Valley Vet a lot but have gone a couple rounds with them on tax exempt too..