Show Supplies

Help Support Steer Planet:

Well my wife and I are selling all our stuff off! Someone needs this stuff as its just sitting here at the house collecting dust. Dont be shy and make offers on one or all!

1) Texas Show Supply Stall Dividers and Head Ties $300 NEW WAS $500+

2) Custom Shop Made Full Fan Cage $400 NEW WOULD COST $550+

3) Filson Equipment Trim Chute $300

4) Paul Portable Scales (NOT DIGITAL) NEW NEVER USED but has sat in the weather (ie NEEDS A COAT OF PAINT) $2000

All items are steel! Also I can paint any item any color you want for the asking prices. All items are in GREAT shape! Also make any and all offers. Everything but the scales are located in Aubrey Texas 76227.

Email [email protected]
Cell  940-367-0183

Email me or text any and all offers! If you call and I DO NOT ANSWER PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!

To all the people that keep asking where Im from!

It says Items LOCATED IN AUBREY, TEXAS 76227 in my post.

Either look it up on a map or mapquest it.

We are 45 mins from Dallas Texas with NO TRAFFIC!

pjkjr4

Ok, I'm admitting my ignorance here, bu what exactly is a fan cage? I'm looking for a stall setup, but was hoping to find on that I could mount the fans on. My e-mail is on here under my name. I would appreciate picture of both. Thanks

red

a fan cage is used primarily at shows to tie cattle. As it suggests you can also hang fans off it.

CAGE1_L.jpg

red said:
a fan cage is used primarily at shows to tie cattle. As it suggests you can also hang fans off it.

CAGE1_L.jpg

THANKS RED for the picture! The half cage does not have the part the fans are hanging on in the picture but has the front section!

Ill consider a trade towards a GOOSENECK FLATBED trailer. I have some cash and some other items that I could throw in depending on the trailer!