Show Supply Trailers at Iowa State Fair

Help Support Steer Planet:

creativecattle

I'm trying to remember which show supply trailers are at Iowa State. Want to pick up some of Kirk Stierwalt's Brown Leather Show Halters, but I wasn't sure if someone would be carrying his stuff their. Anyone know who will have trailers there?

Red Cow Relocators

In the past it has been Sullivans and Show Stopper for supply trailers, but you never know when someone else will show up. RCR

creativecattle

Thanks for the help. The problem with ordering online is shipping is so darn expensive on that stuff. Hope to see lots of Steer Planet members at ISF. We'll be in the Hereford Barn.

CAB

Crystal if you go to Kirk's web site & e-mail him, he's really good about answering back in a timely fashion.

iowabeef

crystalcattle said:
Thanks for the help. The problem with ordering online is shipping is so darn expensive on that stuff. Hope to see lots of Steer Planet members at ISF. We'll be in the Hereford Barn.
I am sure one of them will be carrying his stuff.  We will be at the fair for the entire run.  Our steer was chosen to be shown by the Governor in the Charity Steer Show, then we will be showing in the feeder calf show, then the Maine Anjou Show, then the 4-H Beef show and we end the last weekend with the Shorthorn show...will be busy but wouldn't have it any other way.  Nothing better than the Iowa State Fair.  Will look for you in the herfs....

DLD

Just call Supreme Show Supply and ask them - I'm sure Kirk will help you out, but he's not in the store much - you need to talk to Larry or Adam.  They have a toll free number and they're very friendly and helpful - they can tell you if their trailer will be there (I'd guess no, since it's not listed on their website) or if any of their distributors will be there and/or where to find a distributor near you.

bteam

Just ordered some of his stuff from Show Stopper before our county fair.  Their trailer is usually on the south side of the beef barn.  They had most of his stuff in the trailer at the Beef Expo this winter.

brs5

There is always a Show Stopper trailer from my home town there and starting this year the business started selling Steirwalt also. I am going to assume they will stocked with both brands

creativecattle

Thanks for all the help. We move in on Saturday. Excited to get the cattle there and see lots of friends.

Latest posts