Showmaster judging contest

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Only 8 days left to participate in the Showmaster National On-line Livestock Judging Contest! Simply go to www.showmasterfeeds.com to see the wonderful prizes they are giving away and to get registered for the contest. Prizes include lap top computers, ipods and much more! This is a great educational opportunity for your FFA chapters and 4-H clubs!

red

did you & Funkybabe share answers? Because both of you think you've won!

Red

sjcattleco

I probably did terrible

I tell the kids on my FFA judging team... I don't really care how well they do at the contests just as long as they have the same answers  as I do...

shorthorns r us

are you an ag teacher?

sjcattleco said:
I probably did terrible

I tell the kids on my FFA judging team... I don't really care how well they do at the contests just as long as they have the same answers  as I do...

justme

His wife is!  Scott you should have called, I would have shared my answers lol (lol)

sjcattleco

My wife is an Ag teacher...

The way it looks now I am going to have to come out of my retirement and leave my kept man status... I guess I am going to teach high school Ag next year....

cowz

The group leader at the judging contest is going to pull your cards for sharing info!!!  You will have to spend the rest of the contest in the beefpaca pen!!

If you guys like this stuff for your kids, have them google "agripedia".  It has some fun learning stuff for the little ones!