Shows in Florida.

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

shortdawg said:
Why did they quit having the show in Starke ? We always enjoyed going to that one.

Good question. I don't know why but it's been a while. By the way do you have any fall born steers?

shortdawg

I do have some pretty nice calves born from Sept. to Dec. The highlights are a Sept. Macho heifer out of a reg. Angus dam, a Nov. Shorthorn Plus steer prospect out of a reg. Angus dam sired by a Trump son, and a Dec. Shorthorn steer/bull prospect out of the same Trump son and one of my donors that came from Caney Valley, and a Sept. Sin City Blue Roan heifer out of a reg. Angus dam. There are  several more but those are four of the best ones. You are more than welcome to come by anytime.

mpcattle1

SKF- we are in Plant City- almost all of our claves go to kids showing at the Strawberry Festival. We have a bred and born in county rule at our show. We don't have but 50 or so cows, we AI all of them and have been doing some embryo work. We do have a really good Carney man steer calf that is illegal for our kids to show. I will have pics of him on here and Rose show supplies site in the next few days. Thanks for the compliment on Selena's calf. The calf that she is showing is a culmination of alot of years of work, culling and trying to find the best bulls that work for us. If the Carney man calf is not sold by Arcadia my youngest son will show him there. He is a November calf, we also have several nice show heifer prospects that are all September calves. they will be shown on March the 9th at the Strawberry festival. Call me if you want to look at these calves. Scott Maxwell 863-557-5596

jlcattle

shortdawg, where are you located?  We will be coming to Georgia for the club calf sales in March in Adel and Tifton, and then in April in Perry.

Laura Jo

Latest posts