simental bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

ty378

Was wondering what AI, black simi bulls throw alot of white?

Simmgirl03

I bred two heavy simmental simmangus cows, one with a white underline, to Mo Better, trying to get some chrome and didn't get a lick of white. Nice calves but solid black.

WKYIronMike

Mo Better is probably the most likely for sure but there are several others who can such as:
Steel Force
Star Power
Amazon
Built Right
Salution
Built Tough
Final Answer
Rendition
Pay Day
Milestone
Analyze This
Burning Up
Meyer's Climax
Blazin Hot
Remington Lock N Load
Enhancer
American Dream
Dream Catcher
Chopper
All bulls who could throw white but Mo Better does stamp his alot.

simmyman67

Mo Magic throws some baldies, or ones with at least a little white on their face and somewhere on their bodies

Bulldaddy

Built Right has the spot gene too.  They can sure come out looking like a holstein if the cow has the spot gene as well.  Since it is a recessive gene is will only show up if both animals have the gene.  I like Mo Better and 3-Macho.  They work great on the right kind of cows and will put a white face on many of them.  I have never seen a spotted calf out of either of those two.

ty378

Thanks guys I think Im going to try Built Right, this is my first simmi heifer and I actually bought her out of a kill pen she didnt have good enough carcass numbers for the guy but she has really good numbers for the rest of her epds,  so I scooped her out and she has a CIDR in her right now and will be trying to breed her next week. She is also getting broke and she is doing good.