Simmental Classifieds On The Simmgene.com Website

Help Support Steer Planet:

What do you think of the Simmgene.com website?

• Like it

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Don't Like it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

K_State_Katy

Hey Y'all!
I just started a 6 month Internship with the American Simmental Association working on the Advertisements in the Regester!

One of my many jobs is working on the Simmgene.com website, and My main dilemma so far is no one is using the classifieds section. I think this could be a great source of FREE maketing for
Simmental producers, but i can not figure out why no one is using it. My first idea is i just need someone to start the trend. So if any of you have some Simmi's or Simmi somethings PLEASE go post them. you
can post Pictures and give as much detail as you like. I'd really appreciate any help I can get!

Also Please go check out the simmgene.com classifieds and the rest of the site as well. If you find anything that can be improved or added I would be so excited to here your impute!

Thanks so much guys I'm really looking forward to your impute!  (clapping)

Katy Jones

Ruebush Shorthorns

I tried listing a heifer just now and the verification code was unable to be seen.  It was just an X in a box by the place you enter the code.  This may be the problem, it will not allow you to post without the code.

jeffb1

Katy, I tried to use the service earlier today and had a similar verification code "issue" as another poster. I just tried again and it asked for payment. Even though you stated it was free, I don't mind paying, but it didn't say how much when I went to Paypal.  The ad should be saved under Ark Valley. Let me know. JB

K_State_Katy

OK, I'm so so sorry I was totally wrong it cost $10 a month to post an ad. Sorry just trying to get this stuff figured out myself. I was miss lead by the lack of a list price also, but it will be fixed to day I hope....I have to work my way up the chain of command. Thank y'all so much for all your patients and help it was greatly needed.