Simmental nominations for the bull bracket

Help Support Steer Planet:

SEA

Singletree Smoke
600U
C339U & X339U
Black Max
Meyer (No Milk) 734-I know many on here love him and he has many famous sons however, he works best on Angus x Maine cows, NOT on PB Simmental cows IMHO.
Nichols Black Destiny-he has sire many good ones, plus he is the sire of Nichols Legacy, who is the sire of Dream On.

LN

vcsf

OH Breeder said:
knabe said:
i really don't see how anyone, including 734 can beat parisien

http://browarny.com/legacy/gallery/Famous_Bulls/5-63-11_parisien.jpg

Did you notice in the Browarny video he is one of the only bulls they are driving behind a truck with a pipe gate in between them and him. must have had a bad tude.

Actually an excellent disposition was considered to be one of Parisien's strongest attributes.  He was hauled hundreds of thousands of miles to be displayed in all kinds of different places and looked at by countless people supposedly never really acting up.  Interesting that although he lived to be about twelve years old and sired thousands of calves he never bred a single cow naturally.  He probably would not be considered to be one of the best of the early Simmental bulls as far as calf quality went but he was decent and some people considered him to maybe have been the ideal bull to introduce the breed to North America due to his disposition and the fact that he was a fairly easy calver.

Show Steaks

Maximus
SOS
macho
picasso
mama's boy
$teel force
harwood bull i think the number is 249.. he's sire to those good females harwood has been taking to foundation female sale last couple years
ss goldmine
sandeen salute