Simmental Pair

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Hey Everyone,
  In trying to cut down the herd and just keeping a few donors. I'm selling a pair I have. The cow is out of the GWS/SCF Sheza Lady Hummer cow I sold and she is sired by GCF Aces of Fortune. I never got to show her much but I showed her as a calf in a pair and then twice when she was 4 months. She's an April 07 and her calf at side is a bull calf sired by TAMU Heza Red Bird(Dream On x JBH Sheza Dandy) born April 09. Both are solid black. Cow milks very well. Her pedigree is great! and Epd's are out of this world. I am asking 1,000 for the pair. Located in central, TX.

If you would like to see her pedigree and epd's go to www.simmental.org and she's under LCI ShezaLady of Fortune

Attachments

• 100_4814.jpg
    100_4814.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 56
  • sage-1.jpg
    sage-1.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 753

AStar

I am in Central Texas also, I am interested in your pair as well as some heifers, can you send me some pics of females you have for sale?

Thanks David

LinZ

Hey,

Thank you for your interest.. If you could leave me or pm me your email address I would be glad to send some more pics of some heifers. I have a few rough pics of the babies and we have more hitting the ground now.

Thank you again,
Lindsey