simmi bull- burning up?

Help Support Steer Planet:

bfn5005

anyone have any calves from the simmi bull named burning up? also how does he do with breeding heifers?

jbw

Have had a few, I really like them, complete, sound functional, and the first ones I had are making nice females.  I am waiting on one now. I did not use him on hfrs. They sure don't come big though.

racekannon

I'ill sure be able to tell you about him next year.  I have some sexed and conventional semen arriving tomorrow and plan on using him heavy, also got a few units on Jay's new bull.

JWW

We have a TON of calves out of his full brother "Analyze This" , the bull that Dave Zies owns, lots of different types of cows and heifers were bred to him, the calves are good, but not the best sire group in my mind but one of hte best calves is out of him. his birth weight was a little sporadic, mostly 85-90 pounds but had calves enough at 100-105 that raised an eyebrow, AnaLyze This seemed to work on moderate framed ,super super deep cattle at our place. but i wouldn't use him on heifers especially when there are better alternatives around, but is nice he is homo black and homo polled

http://bullbarn.com/simmepd.asp?ID=466

Jay had a pen of Buring UP heifers at Denver 2-3 years ago, i was really impressed with them. the dam to Burning up is an awsome cow and has been pretty impressive with all her calves

JWW