Simmintal Bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

farwest

Well. Truth is rsc tried to lease that goat to help him out gomering in Wyoming aiing some cows but I couldn't let him go. Scared hed get mixed in with them sheep n I'd never see him again.

roundrobin

Heck Yeah!!  I'm hoping that  I'm the reason he's coming to Wyoming, to AI my cows!!!  Would love to entertain him as well!!

LinZ

Just thought I would put in my thoughts real quick..

Star Power- Stay away from .. there's nothing to the bull..Sure maybe one or two good ones but the good has come from the cow side I would bet you. Too frail, no muscle.

Mo Better- Really good bull here. I have a super nice heifer out of him that is out of a purebred Simmental but (hate to say this) she is built like an angus for the most part and the calf is outstanding. He will add lots of guts, but I would use him on a stouter boned cow.

Mo Town-Same as Mo Better..maybe doesn't throw quite as nice a front end but will add more bone.

Macho- A classic for halfblood show cattle. Hard to go wrong here on Angus cattle.

Chopper- Not sure about this bull...Wondering how much there is too him with his pedigree and I don't particularly care for his picture...My advice would be just to wait til he has some calves on the ground.

Enhancer- I have some calves out of this bull that are AMAZING...Excellent fronts( we used him on really clean fronted cattle but he made the fronts just as pretty, didn't take away) and lots of power.

These are just a few...gotta get back to work..repost when I have more time.

JMHO,
LinZ

Show Heifer

Might as well add SOS. I like my Climax. Stock, fancy, nothing super freaky, but wouldn't want to compete against her in a breeding heifer class!
Isn't there a full brother to Steel Force that is open to the public? Thought I heard that somewhere.