Simmy Calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

LinZ

Here are a few calf pics.. The Baldy is a week old bull calf sired by our herdsire..GCF Perfect Momento( Mo Town x Perfection) and the black heifer is sired by Invasion out of our Powerdrive x Hollywood Queen donor.

Let me know what you think....

LinZ

Attachments

• SRTheodore-1.jpg
    SRTheodore-1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 168

thebulllady

Really nice baldy bull calf!  Too bad the white isn't on the opposite side..  <cowboy>

LinZ

I don't like Invasion nor will I ever breed one to him but we bought our donor bred to him for 1500... regardless of what a Powerdrive x Queen is bred to ..being as good as she is and as cheap as she was...I'd buy her regardless of who she is bred to... The cow right now is bred back to GCF Perfect Momento... Just to let you know I didn't breed her to Invasion.

LinZ lol

Bulldaddy

Nice baldy regardless of pedigree.  Wish there was a surefire way to get baldies like this without the socks and white tails.  Tried Mo Better once and got Mo attitude than I care for plus the socks.

LinZ

We haven't had any disposition...and no socks thus far..knock on wood. Thank you on the compliments. I'll post pics of a paternal brother that looks almost identical born yesterday.

LinZ

kanshow

Just Horrible.  You need to just get rid of them as soon as possible.    Put them in a feedlot, we have space in ours. ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D  

Just kidding!  they really are nice calves.    (clapping)

LinZ

Here are 2 pics of a half sib(same sire) to the baldy bull above.. Kinda creeped me out how they came out with almost identical marking on opposite sides of their face... This calf was born 2 days ago... His dam is a Made Black out of Triple C No Doubt... Since the call name for these 2's sire is Alvin..the calves got named Simon(the newborn) and Theodore(the one posted above)...

LinZ

Attachments

• DSC00682(2).jpg
    DSC00682(2).jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 161
  • SRSimon(2).jpg
    SRSimon(2).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 159