Simple Math-Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

SEA

Looking for some info on the bull Simple Math.  I saw his ad on page 88 of the May Show Circuit.  He is owned by Kroupa and Boysel.
His sire is Who Made Who out of the H832 Meyer 734 cow x the 602 Spur Emulious Master cow.
Can anyone tell me anything about him?  Is he just a yearling?  Has anyone seen him and can post how he looks i.e. structure, hair, bone, muscle, hip, length of body, front end, foot size?  I assume he is being promoted for his maternal traits or to make females?

"ALL HYPE" or "THE NEXT GREAT ONE"?​

vet tech

Have not seen the bull but his full sister is in the pastures at Boysel's place. She is absolutely beautiful!

jackpotcattle

he is stout and cool. Smaller framed- but about the size of most clubby bulls I have seen, just not what I'm use to raising. tight sheathed, slick front, long bodied. carries a little more shoulder. I was most impressed with is foot size and the flex he had in his pastern.

showman ne

i've got a full sister that is smaller framed, sound, and real cool fronted. everything else i've seen from that mating seems similar

leanbeef

Is the Simple Math bull homozygous black / homozygous polled? Looking for a good Simmie-influenced baldy bull to use on a blue roan Angus x Shorthorn cow to make replacement females...

kfacres

leanbeef said:
Is the Simple Math bull homozygous black / homozygous polled? Looking for a good Simmie-influenced baldy bull to use on a blue roan Angus x Shorthorn cow to make replacement females...

doubt it.. homo black/ homo polled makes up like what...  less than 5% of the clubby population..??

leanbeef

U dunno... I don't keep up with the clubby bulls. I have one crossbred cow I kinda play with, and she always has steers calves. I want a heifer out of her, and I want to use a homozygous black baldy bull that makes nice daughters. A buddy mentioned Simple Math, but I don't know much about him other than what was written in a footnote in a Genex catalog. I was hoping he would be registered with ASA since he has a sprinkling of Simmie blood, but I don't even think the Meyer dam is registered.