Simple Math calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

vet tech

boysel has a few. I believe fellow planeteer Powers has one

shufly

Hope you guys post some pics when they come.  I am thinking of using him this year.

ATM OH

Two coming in March...one to a Golden Child cow and the other from a high % Angus.  Both larger framed due to all of the talk of his moderate size.

vet tech

Mine are coming out of meyer 734 x 700F's (traveler 6807). Hope to get some baldy heifers

Buck

We bred a few cows to him and Amen for Fall borns. Anxious to get some feedback on both of these bulls calves.

ATM OH

I wanted to use Amen but couldnt get semen on him at the time....what type of cows did you use him on?

ATM OH

I would use Amen on bigger framed Heat Seeker/Heat Wave cows or any TH carrier cows needing downsized.  Just my opinion.

Buck

We bred 4 cows to him. All four had some frame on them. Two Heat Seekers, one WMWxAngus, and one Meyer 734xBando155.

KMJCC

What kind of birth weights would you expect from both Simple Math and Amen.  I have a bigger framed, really deep sided Sunseeker/Angus heifer that is getting ready to calve for the first time and was thinking of using one of these bulls on her for her second calf.  Do you think these bulls would work on second calvers.

Jenny

Greg announced at his Sweetheart Sale that he had 3 Simple Math calves
on the ground then and that their avg. birthweights were under 75 lbs.
If that proves to be the rule, then he would be safe for heifers even.

Diamond

Im looking forward to using him on my sunseeker, who has a bit of frame to her, but is deeped as can be. I was thinking about using him on a paddy o mally cow, bit she is just the right frame so, maybe that ones out.

vet tech

Just talked to Boysel, he hasn't had any yet but he knows of 7 calves so far. All heifers lol. 4 of the 7 are baldy and the biggest was 78 pounds he said. Hopefully I get 78 pound baldy heifers on my two cows lol

RJH1

I have one due in March she is a paleface/heatseeker, hope thats a baldy hiefer, and i also flushed my donor to him. She is a heatseeker that i bought in the season finale sale in '09. I got 12 #1 eggs she is moderate framed,thick, and hairy. I hope that mating works <beer>.

SHAGGY

Well, I had my first Simple Math calf this morning. He was about a 90lb solid black bull calf out of a 3/8 Habanero daughter. I am pretty impressed so far for a day old calf. He is very stout, big boned, and very hairy.

CAB

For anyone that has seen Simple Math, I am wondering if he has a short dished face. Not trying to start any troubles,just wanting to know. He looks like he may have the shorter dish faced & I personally am not too fond of those traits.JMO.