simple math

Help Support Steer Planet:

TYD

has anyone heard anything about him bw if he has any calves on the ground,what they look like,pics,and where to get seman,and if anyone has seen him recently thanks in advance

cowz

HAS ANYONE ON HERE SUCCESSFULLY PURCHASED SEMEN ON THIS BULL????????

We tried when the ad came out this spring.  Called the bull stud where he was collected and they said they could not release any straws.  Left messages with both "owners" and they never returned our phone calls.

Gave up.  Why pay for a full page ad in the Show Circuit if you wont return phone calls?

gary89

cowz said:
HAS ANYONE ON HERE SUCCESSFULLY PURCHASED SEMEN ON THIS BULL????????

We tried when the ad came out this spring.  Called the bull stud where he was collected and they said they could not release any straws.  Left messages with both "owners" and they never returned our phone calls.

Gave up.  Why pay for a full page ad in the Show Circuit if you wont return phone calls?
I actually talked to Greg, sent him a check and a note telling him when I needed it. Never got it. He never cashed the check and I never heard back from him.

PowersCattle

Just talked to Shane the other day.  You should call or text him 937-539-1545.  He told me they are trying to build a inventory, they just got another 250 units of ET quality froze.  I know them guys are really busy right now with Shane's sale coming up on Labor day and Greg making hay now.  Simple Math is still looking his part and we have been flushing a few of our donors to him.  I believe they are shooting to send semen to distributors October 1.  No excuses to not return calls that is what voice mail is for. JMO O0

TYD

so what im getting from you guys is they really havent sold too much seman on him and he does not have any calves on the ground?when was he born?did anyone breed for any fall borns to him or do we have to wait till next spring to see any calves out of him?sorry so many questions just wondering

Jenny

Simple Math is just a yearling this past spring so pretty impossible to have calves on him yet or even fall calves coming yet.

Greg has no voicemail on his phone.
the bull was housed and collected at Genex in Mitchell, South Dakota.  saw the bull standing there at stud when I went to get my nitrogen tanks filled and picked up my 10 units.  the semen was hard to get this spring.  it was selling as fast as it was freezing.  I sent my money to Genex and they saved me 10 units is how I got it.  Greg is too busy to worry about selling semen.  they sold all they had cause the bull was young and was a bit late in starting to produce freezable semen; would venture to say that now in the off season, they will try to build up an inventory.

SHAGGY

We have a couple cows settled to him (hopefully) and no calves should be on the ground yet, my dad ordered some really early on and when he talked to Shane he basically said they couldnt collect fast enough to fill orders. I believe it because there are a few people around here that was paying big money for the semen this spring just to get it to get their cows bred to him.

theman14131431354

ok so i like how we are all on gregs case i mean really the man runs hows many cattle pretty much byhimself  ad for the guy that sent the check an it wasnt cashed are you sure it even got to him serous people stop an think  an once again for him not replying  do you know wherehelives services isnt that good why wouldnt he want to sell semen on a stellar bull like that so i think we should all just relax

TYD

Does anyone know which or any of the suppliers are going to handle selling his seman and I also did not know his birth date that's why I was asking I have seen several pics of him but haven't really heard alot of info on him got to see his sister at Shanes this spring if he turns out as good as her he will really be something great was just trying to find out a little more info on the bull not turn this into a how come you never call or write thread. Was he collected early enough to have any fall born coming out anytime soon would love to hear how they are coming out

Alpha

Freddy said:
We talked to Greg twice an got the semen right off, but a friend of mine had trouble getting him.. The semen we got just had two eggs ,the cow we used usually does better than that ,still have 8 units left ....

hey now mister don't go selling those cows unless your getting good money. i like the fact that i got a hook up on seeing some of those calves when they start fitting the ground. and as for those 8 units you got left i mite just be looking for semem if those babys are any good