Sin City Females

Help Support Steer Planet:

gandrdad

I have a couple of Sin City roan heifers that I am ready to breed and a 2 year old I may flush.  The cow side is Double Stuff related.  I would welcome any ideas on what to breed them to this spring.

Thanks for the advice.

clubcalve

depends what you want. Is it steers females or both. And another thing is do you want to keep it shorthorn of do you want to cross.It si kind of hard with out pics but  I have a few suggestions. For shorthorn I would consider Okie Dokie and TM Gus (both okay to use on the heifers). And for cross breds maybe Dr Who for the cow and Who Maed Who on the heifers. With the cross breds you have many options. Again this is hard with out pics But hope this helps.
          Good Luck   

mark tenenbaum

Id like to see a ramblin fever blue roan on the hiefer- Hes the best Angus -best and most consistent stout progeny Ive seen IM NOT AN ANGUS EXPERT-good is good-they look WAY GOOD.Maybe flush with DRM MIcky -Hes the allout best breeding Sonny Ive Seen-and I breed real thick and clubby when I can. Sonny-Dunbeacon venture really work on KABA breeding-so does the much needed Improver stinger from double stuff.If you look at Phildon Fringe-hes a lined up KaBa-Sonny-Stuff with some old fullblood maine-closest example I can dig up. We are just getting a couple Free For Alls-If the cow has some frame-very similar deal  in the Fringe vien-more clubby maybe a tick straighter than Micky,without too much of the wound up LenRU Leader-which will produce cripples if there is too much. O0

Latest posts