Sire?

Help Support Steer Planet:

SimmiKT:]

I'm planning on breeding her in September but I was wondering what bull you would think would be good. I would like to use a Simmental bull.

Attachments

• Imported Photos 00005.JPG
    Imported Photos 00005.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 467

kane1598

What is her breeding? That would be helpful....but if I were into simmies I don't think that you can go wrong with Dream On. Nice heifer and congratulations on your win.

SimmiKT:]

kane1598 said:
What is her breeding? That would be helpful....but if I were into simmies I don't think that you can go wrong with Dream On. Nice heifer and congratulations on your win.
Dam:an angus heifer
Sire:Triple C Bandit

SSIMMENTALS

What do you think about:
Dream On or something like Undreamabull or Remington

or you can go outside the box and still have a really nice calf w/out having to deal w/ the DO possibly affecting your marketing ability with something like:
Navigator ( we have a heifer calf out of a heifer and she is flat good, plenty of rib, depth, bone, and mass mass mass. while still having a nice front. 78# bw)
Enhancer ( Enticer (full sib to nav.) and out of the perfection cow,  similiar genetics but add Perfection to the mixe)

Sarah

OH Breeder

I am very impressed with 3C Macho. I used him this year for the first time. The heifer is going to be very nice. Doesn't add a ton of bone but she has plenty of body and is very clean.

Attachments

• Cricket Head Up2 .jpg
    Cricket Head Up2 .jpg
    197 KB · Views: 338

Bawndoh

I am sorry as I could not possibly suggest a bull, however, I would say that I do not think Dream On would work well on her.  She already appears to look a lot like a Dream On (glorified Angus).  She is a little bit tight in her body.  I would use a bull that would add depth of forerib and loosen her flank.

HVNR

I would not use Macho on a heifer, bw can be high. If you want to stay away from Dream On.... We used the following two bulls on most of our heifers this year. Good luck.

Triple C Ponderosa Rey - Good calving ease. We like his calves.
GWS Ebonys Trademark - Good calving ease bull for heifers. Not to many improvments, but we have used him on our Dream On Heifers.

Bawndoh

HVNR said:
I would not use Macho on a heifer, bw can be high. If you want to stay away from Dream On.... We used the following two bulls on most of our heifers this year. Good luck.

Triple C Ponderosa Rey - Good calving ease. We like his calves.
GWS Ebonys Trademark - Good calving ease bull for heifers. Not to many improvments, but we have used him on our Dream On Heifers.

Do you have any photos of the Trademark calves?  I just bred him to a few RA cows in hopes of improving frame, power, and structure.  If you want, PM me about photo's and the calves.
Thanks!