Sizzler

Help Support Steer Planet:

spectator

Anyone have information on Daines Sizzler 11G (1997 son of DJ Caesar C328, by Power Plant)?

Attachments

• Daines_Sizzler.jpg
    Daines_Sizzler.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 405

red

we saw him, was somewhat impressed. Tried him on a couple of cows but no luck w/ conception.

Red

SKF

We had a steer a few years ago out of Sizzler and was not impressed. He had a nasty temperment!! So that was our first and last Sizzler calf. Maybe it came from the dam's side but never wanter to chance it again.

justme

I was always facinated with that bull, but I loved Ceasar his sire and got tremendous calves out of him, but once Ceasar slapped that certificate on him, I quit using him.

Jill

I have some in the tank, but never used any, liked the looks of the bull, but never did see many calves out of him and that is usually a pretty good indication of a bulls try value.

DLD

We used a little - I was a big Ceaser fan back in the day, too, and he was so cool looking he seemed worth a try, but they just didn't have enough body or thickness to 'em.  One of the families I help did show a heifer out of him that got along decent as a little one, and they kept her and another one for cows - they were ok as cows, nothin' special.