Sjcattleco: American Muscle bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

Do you have any calving reports on him? Pics of calves?  I sure thought he looked good and was hoping to see pics!!!
How did you decide to promote him?

sjcattleco

Show Heifer said:
Do you have any calving reports on him? Pics of calves?  I sure thought he looked good and was hoping to see pics!!!

Waiting on my calves.. Leveldale some some dandys!  Norm Bruce claimed they are some of the thickest  prettiest calves they have ever had.

Selling quite a bit this Spring. Just collected him. 900 units in 2 weeks!!! 

Just turned him out with 25 cows yesterday!!! May 4th  he sure is a sight!

TJ

I like the way that bull is built & I always thought that he could be a good alternative to using Jake's Proud Jazz.  Maybe not quite as fancy, but he's correct & he's stout. 

red

Glad to see you Scott! Lee said you've really been there for him. Thank you!  (angel)

Red

garybob

sjcattleco said:
Show Heifer said:

Waiting on my calves.. Leveldale some some dandys!   Norm Bruce claimed they are some of the thickest  prettiest calves they have ever had.

Selling quite a bit this Spring. Just collected him. 900 units in 2 weeks!!! 

Just turned him out with 25 cows yesterday!!! May 4th   he sure is a sight!
Did Leveldale have any solid-red ones? What pedigrees do the Dams have?

GB

sjcattleco

Leveldale bred him to their biggest cows... Several Blueprints and maybe Red Riders Drive... I forget!  I would have used him on the Eagle 148 daughters..... Calves came with some color...

We think of Lee everyday!!!  and will do what ever he needs!

AM and JPJ are certianly cut from the same cloth!  AM has turned out as a 2 yr old to be EXTREMELY masculine.  We feel that is a trait that 99% of the Shorthorn bulls lack!

garybob

sjcattleco said:
Leveldale bred him to their biggest cows... Several Blueprints and maybe Red Riders Drive... I forget!  I would have used him on the Eagle 148 daughters..... Calves came with some color...

We think of Lee everyday!!!  and will do what ever he needs!

AM and JPJ are certianly cut from the same cloth!  AM has turned out as a 2 yr old to be EXTREMELY masculine.  We feel that is a trait that 99% of the Shorthorn bulls lack!
To be sure, I'd say 85%.

linnettejane

scott, have you got any pics yet???  the world is waiting to see what these AM babies look like!!!    (pop)