Skidboot the Texas dog

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Telos asked me to post this about a cowboy & his dog.

http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/1693153217

This next one is a bit of a tear jerker, so be forwarned.

http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/262591068

Red (dog)

shortyjock89

wow...that is amazing....Red you were right, that second one sure is sad.  it's crazy how attached we can get to our dogs.  We treat our red heeler like family, but he sure does get "grounded" alot.  Is it just me, or are Australian Cattle Dogs pretty much the smartest dogs around?  (clapping)

red

shortyjock89 said:
wow...that is amazing....Red you were right, that second one sure is sad.  it's crazy how attached we can get to our dogs.  We treat our red heeler like family, but he sure does get "grounded" alot.  Is it just me, or are Australian Cattle Dogs pretty much the smartest dogs around?  (clapping)

I love my ACD but I'm not sure he's the smartest dog on the block. He's terrified of storms, hates cats, & at times makes a pest of himself wanting to chase the cows. But he is a big baby, terrific companion & good all around dog.

Red (dog)

justme

never had a heeler...always seen them nip at kids.  I do have corgis and let me tell ya, what they lack in legs they have in brains!  (dog)

red

justme said:
never had a heeler...always seen them nip at kids.  I do have corgis and let me tell ya, what they lack in legs they have in brains!   (dog)

Yes, my heeler loves to herd me sometimes. Of course maybe I need it! I do know he once laid beside me when I had a seizure & blacked-out. He was there licking my hands & all upset.
I still want the CORGI!!!!! (dog)

Red

ShowStopper

What a great video. I love my heeler. A little bull headed but nonetheless she can be smart when she feels like it. She has drug me to the ground a few times though...all in play so we try not to 'run from her'. lol  (dog)