slight name change

Help Support Steer Planet:

sjcattleco

I have been thinking .... :eek: SCARY  huh ???

anyway I think this deal should be called SteerPlanet.com    Online Community for All types of cattle in the real world!!!

This outfit  really is far from a show cattle website... It has a great balance of interests and topics and the name should reflect that!!

cowz

Maybe we should call it cattle, etc .........(and tunes!)

shortyjock89

Is there any way that we could implement the Beefpaca into the name?  O0

ELBEE

Just so you don't feel left out Scott. A beefpaca was a mythical (genetically altered) creature the kids came up with to take the place of all the genetically wreaked clubbies, back when TH & PHA was just becoming public. Kinda like "free Bubble-up and rainbow stew".

DL

ELBEE said:
Just so you don't feel left out Scott. A beefpaca was a mythical (genetically altered) creature the kids came up with to take the place of all the genetically wreaked clubbies, back when TH & PHA was just becoming public. Kinda like "free Bubble-up and rainbow stew".

Pretty good description ELBEE (although I was disappointed that your smile didn't get you a discount at Valley Vet) but dont forget
Beefpaca - genetically pure
Grow hair without fuss - lots of hair - many colors (no cold rooms, no dye, just gobs of hair)
Calm, easily trained
Reproductively sound (although they do breed lying down - kinda wierd, but)
Disease proof
Great efficiency - a pound of gain on 3 blades of grass
And tender ....oh, to die for, can Telos grill a great Beefpaca steak
Beefpaca - it's whats for dinner
(and they did it all with no gov't funds or check off)
Incredible - now sjcc- consider yourself part of the herd!

Gypsy

dragon lady said:
ELBEE said:

Pretty good description ELBEE (although I was disappointed that your smile didn't get you a discount at Valley Vet) but dont forget
Beefpaca - genetically pure
Grow hair without fuss - lots of hair - many colors (no cold rooms, no dye, just gobs of hair)
Calm, easily trained
Reproductively sound (although they do breed lying down - kinda wierd, but)
Disease proof
Great efficiency - a pound of gain on 3 blades of grass
And tender ....oh, to die for, can Telos grill a great Beefpaca steak
Beefpaca - it's whats for dinner
(and they did it all with no gov't funds or check off)
Incredible - now sjcc- consider yourself part of the herd!

I believe you forgot to mention the rainbow colored poo (seems like you promised me a wheelbarrow full as a prize winner a while back), I expect it is the BEST fertilizer on the STEER PLANET! ;D

farmboy

I HEARD SOME BEEFPACA'S HAVE A MEAN STREAK. THEY SPIT A MIXTURE OF CUD AND BEEFPACA JUICE ON THE OFFENDER. I'M JUST SAYIN' WHAT I HEARD  ::)

DL

farmboy said:
I HEARD SOME BEEFPACA'S HAVE A MEAN STREAK. THEY SPIT A MIXTURE OF CUD AND BEEFPACA JUICE ON THE OFFENDER. I'M JUST SAYIN' WHAT I HEARD  ::)

Disrespecting the Beefpaca like that is probably enough to get you kicked off most boards for life ;D ;D , but we are different on the planet and as you are young you get a break. Beefpacas did not inherit the spitting or mean streak gene like other camelids - they are natures most perfect animal. If you are gonna save the world one Beefpaca at a time ya gotta love 'em to!

garybob

Changes aren't always necessary. Ever since 1989, I've been pissed that FFA don't mean Future Farmers of America, anymore.

shortyjock89

garybob said:
Changes aren't always necessary. Ever since 1989, I've been pissed that FFA don't mean Future Farmers of America, anymore.

What good is an acronym that doesn't mean anything?