Slightly Used Blower and New Premier 4000 Sheepheads

Help Support Steer Planet:

TottenClubCalves

I have recently had to cut back on clipping and fitting cattle now that I have my own apartment and had to get a steady 9-5 job. I have two items for sale. the first is a set of the NEW MODEL premier 4000., I bought them in January at Denver for around 350.00, They come with two combs a beveled and a blocking as well as an extra cutter. They have been used maybe 5 times and I'm asking 275.00 or best offer.

The second is a blower I bought about 5 months ago. I started trading some cattle and no longer have the facilties to do so. I need to take pictures of it tomm and post them but I'm asking 275.00 as well for the blower.

If you are interested in either item I work alot and hardly ever check my computer so please call 386-453-5110 and I can answer any questions. If you are interested in both we can work out a deal. Thank you.

323172.jpg

justintime

I will give you $525 for the sheepheads and the blower. I have a North Dakota address where they can be shipped if this is agreeable to you. I will pay all shipping costs as well.