small breed Junior Nationals

Help Support Steer Planet:

wowcows

I know there is plenty of them to go see about this same time but just in case you are looking to go to one or two more! There is two small but fastly growing breeds of cattle that are having their Junior Nationals in Iowa this year and would enjoy having you come and look.

The 1st Lowline Junior National will have their show day on Friday, June 25th at the Ag Learning Center - Muscatine, Iowa.
The South Devon Junior National will have their show day on Saturday, July 3rd at Grinnell, Iowa

If you are interested in comming and need more info, contact me. Harry

Reinken Cattle Co.

If you are interested in the lowline show please contact me, it looks like its going to be a great event with a very good heifer show turn out and a few steers. We have put alot of effort and money into the show, deadline is past but feel free to stop in! We are excited to get to use the new learning center for the show, if end of june brings warm weather it will be the place to be in the air conditioned building! With any questions contact me via cell phone 515 298 2713 Matt Reinken Junior lowline board at large member.

wowcows

I heard there was 70 some entered. Pretty good for the first one. How many are you taking? There is 3 comming from here.

Reinken Cattle Co.

Taking 2 halfblood heifers Does sound like numbers are up that high or higher. but I know there is a few that entered that wont be attending.

horseshoe b

miniature herefords are the hottiest thing in texas, i hear they seem to be gaining popularity up north also,  the kids in texas can start showing them when they are 3 years old, sure is a great thing to teach the fundamentals with

Reinken Cattle Co.

Received the awards for the lowline show in mail today, Kris Vogel did the awards I know she is on here some not sure if she will read this or not, but they look great!! Thanks abunch!

Matt Reinken

wowcows

Good to hear Matt. Sounds like you all got it together and ready! Nothing better than the kids getting something nice other than just a piece of junk they don't even want to take to the house. Look forward to meeting you and hope you and Zack can but heads in the % thing.