Smokey Steer listed on RanchAds.com

Help Support Steer Planet:

Patti

Does anyone know this person listed on ranchads.com with the Charlois steer for sale ?  Wow.  He's a good one !! (thumbsup)

NSF

flat awesome is quite a stretch, maybe if he was a purebred it would be different. especially from that picture

TMJ Show Cattle

That Smoke is not awesome,that is a stretch. However,he lacks alot from being bad. The front end is not an issue as he stands in the picture. I would like to see him on the move.He looks to be an easy feeder with some muscling. If he gets in the right hands he could look good enough to get noticed. I like the fact that he is not all fluff and just some pretty little fella that most people gets fooled by.After all,what he looks and feels like as a FAT is more important than how fluffy he is today.

Patti

Evidently he can be papered to show at the National Charlois Jr. Show as a steer or the guys wouldn't have mentioned that !!  I still  think he will give them a run for their money !!

Cashier

I have seen this steer in person and this picture just doesn't do him justice !!  If anyone needs a tremendous FAT steer, this is
definetely going to be the one !! (clapping)

JoeDirt

Send us the real updated pictures and we all can vote :)

This will reallly show what he is made of and not a 1/2inch by 1/2 inch picture