Snowfall Challenge

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Ok.......We have quite a few Canadians and Rocky Mountain folks here.  Let's start a "pool".  Estimate the week you will see your first snow at your home location.  If you win you can be declared "Snow King for the Day"!

I will go first...Central Colorado - November 8

SWMO

Didn't it snow in Colorado last night. :D  Glad I live in MO!  I am not a snow loving individual.

SKF

You all are so lucky!!  We're from south Florida so we will never see snowfall. I am just hoping to see the 60's by Dec.!!

JbarL

SKF said:
You all are so lucky!!  We're from south Florida so we will never see snowfall. I am just hoping to see the 60's by Dec.!!

....skf....didnt know you were from south fla.....might want to check out my  wvu....sfu  firday nignt  score prediction......on the college footbal post... ;D  go eeers  jbarl
i always get myself into the weather in ohio.....every year...last yera was there  around valentines day  ....-9.....this year got 3 fresh last two weeks of feb....dont mind the snow...cant stand that kinda cold...thats why im in w. central fla now.....my best to all those in ohio who may get some rain the next two days....especially those ....south of  70 .....really dry there.....jbarl

red

Yes, I was glad to see the cold front come through. I hate it when the heifers are sweating. It seems like it snows at home while we are at Louisville every year. So I'll put our first snowfall for November 15.

Red

dori36

bluegrass said:
I think it will snow at Dragon Ladys house on Oct. 15th.

Nope, didn't happen!  I live just "down the road" from DL!  We're supposed to get some snow around here Next Tuesday/Wednesday. (Nov. 6-7)  Ugh!  But we're a far cry from the Rockies unless you're talking jeans!  The Rockies have already had snow including near Denver and west, Jackson  Hole, other parts of Wyoming.  I think we're too late for a pool!

Jill

As cold as it has been here I can't believe it hasn't already snowed at some of your homes that are in colder regions of the country, they are predicting 20's for lows and 40's for highs next week.

Telos

In Dallas...I predict ice storm followed by snow. Maybe, Jan.17th. Who knows...with global warming...anything could happen.

Latest posts