some questions about gucci

Help Support Steer Planet:

pa showman

I know he is an older bull but I was wondering. does his calves have good structure and feet and legs. Also, how is his calves in terms of depth of body, muscle and height. Also, would you consider him a safe bet for more breed orientated first calvers. Also, do you think his calves will still be modern enough for todays trend?

Diamond

He's personally one of my favorite bulls, I have Nad no issues calving them out of first calf heifers, but, I would use with caution  (same lines as I-80)  temperments have also been great on them. We had a smoke steer sired by him a few years ago that was sound from start to finish. I
Find he adds structure, but, he isn't the best hair bull around, I don't think he takes from them, but he won't add any. For me personally,I'll take structure over hair, but it is a matter of opinion.

hntwhitetail

I had an I-80 first calf heifer spit out a gucci a few days ago... she may have went 50#'s.  @ least for me he was good calving ease, water bag pops out, she lays down and less than 10mins later the calf is laying behind her.  Hair is good and is running around everywhere.

Latest posts