Somemore Pics- ANY Opinions..Bad and Good

Help Support Steer Planet:

thats funny

The first 2 pics are of a shorthorn plus heifer out of Sin City and a red angus cow.  I have shown two of her full sisters, and have done real good with them. One was Champion Shorthorn in the point show up here in North Dakota, and the other was Champion Commercial in the points.
The next 2 I have posted pics of these calves before but i got new pics of them and thought i might as well put them back on here, but the 3rd pic is of a Wave on Wave heifer, and the fourth is a back view of a Who Made Who steer.
The 5th pis is a Warrent steer that gets better all the time.  The Shorthorn Heifer and the Warrent steer are being sold in the North Star Classic, in Valley City, ND on Dec. 6th.

Attachments

• shorty 1.JPG
    shorty 1.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 825
  • shorty 2.JPG
    shorty 2.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 830
  • Capri 1.JPG
    Capri 1.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 812
  • white leg 1.JPG
    white leg 1.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 804
  • warrent 1.JPG
    warrent 1.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 796

thats funny

Hes a Who Made Who not a Dr. Who, but thats alright.  He is just kinda roughed out now. But thanks for the compliment.

Attachments

• wl2.JPG
    wl2.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 761
  • wl1.JPG
    wl1.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 752
  • whiteleg 3.JPG
    whiteleg 3.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 735

BCCC

The Shorty is gona be a SOW!! Looks like the Who is pretty thick! The warrant looks to be a tad lighter muscled in his rear quaurter and a tad bold in his shoulder. But he looks like he could end up a real nice caf. Good luck!

Davis Shorthorns

really like the shortie and the white leg.  I think that you will do very well with them. (thumbsup)

thats funny

Are there any more comments on the calves....anything anyone would like to change about any of them, or anything they like about them.

klintdog

How does that shorty set up on her hind wheels? She looks like she might have a tendency to get a little under herself.

thats funny

First of all shes not the best calf to be around so she was pretty antsy and i couldnt get a real good pic of her....thats about the best pic i got of her.....cuz she was either trying to run through the pannels or she was pulling back....so hopefull that answers your question.