Sonny May Shorthorn Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

ATOZ

Here is our consignment to Larry Martins Top 40 sale on November 26th in Clinton Illinois. She is a May 15th 2010 . She is an Embryo that I bought from Tim Brandenburg ( Windylane Shorthorns)      DF Orange Girl  x WHR Sonny 8115. She is broke and ready to show. She has only got better with age and if you know the Sonnys.... she will only get better!! We should not be selling her but she is the first calf we have ever put in a sale and wanted to offer one of our best!  If you have questions please call me at 217-273-3270.

Attachments

• Rinker 4220 (2).jpg
    Rinker 4220 (2).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 226

shortyjock89

Doug, your heifer looks great.  Best of luck in the sale, if you need to make a shorter trip, just drop her off in Champaign on the way to Clinton.

Dooling1

Doug,

She really looks outstanding. Nice work.

Stu McFarland

ATOZ said:
Here is our consignment to Larry Martins Top 40 sale on November 26th in Clinton Illinois. She is a May 15th 2010 . She is an Embryo that I bought from Tim Brandenburg ( Windylane Shorthorns)      DF Orange Girl  x WHR Sonny 8115. She is broke and ready to show. She has only got better with age and if you know the Sonnys.... she will only get better!! We should not be selling her but she is the first calf we have ever put in a sale and wanted to offer one of our best!  If you have questions please call me at 217-273-3270.

ATOZ

Thanks guys! Everyday she gets better and better..... makes me worried that I should be keeping her!!

ATOZ

Bump for " little Heifer". I have her for sale and could find one more if I need to! Check out this sale, Has some other shorthorn heifers and steers.

ATOZ

This sale is 1 week from today in Illinois. Thanks for all the comments and phone calls on her! Got her health papers yesterday.... She is ready to travel!!!  217 -273-3270

Rincker Family Shorthorns
Doug Rincker