sorry to all

Help Support Steer Planet:

strawroanlova

im really sorry for the rudeness and trouble i started and im especially sorry to oh breeder can i start off fresh

OH Breeder

strawroanlova said:
im really sorry for the rudeness and trouble i started and im especially sorry to oh breeder can i start off fresh

Most certainly! We are a forgiving group.  ;D

shortyjock89

Way to "man-up".....that's how you do it..now we can get back to how you're going to be sucessful with your little steer there...back to business, I say!

cowz

strawroanlova said:

Of course we will forgive ya!  Remember, we are all human!  (Sometimes)  Just remember, a lot of us are OLDER (YUCK) and we do not read "text message style typing" very well.  So, use our conversations as good practice for Capitalizing letters, using punctuation, etc.!  ;D

Richburg

strawroanlova is my little bud.......he knows i joke with him all the time...but sorry if i mad anybody mad.

strawroanlova

this is a joke but richburgs pretty weird,hes got nice cattle though but any way its nice we can start off knew (clapping)

red

No problem! I am very proud of you for stepping up. Glad to see you back in the fold.

Red

dori36

strawroanlova said:

You bet!  We're all learning here.  I did a little "ranting" myself when I first joined......and I'm an old lady who should know better.  Yay for you for stepping up!  (clapping) (clapping)