SP Halloween contest

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Since it's getting that time of year I thought we needed some fun either telling what costume we'd wear or showing it.

As you can see the effects of the pig valve has taken over most of my body!

91598253_75.jpg

so what would you go as? I know SD always is in costume so maybe he'd go as a human!

Red  <party>

aj

I would think that there will some Sara Palen,Obama,Mcain mask's floating around.

oakbar

Red,

I read in the TH/PHA post that you were thinking of getting piggy ears and tail to go along with your nose and valve for your Halloween costume.  I recommend completing the outfit with eight or ten baby bottle nipples.  A friend of ours dressed that way a few years ago and won the costume contest.  You could tell the judges didn't know anything about pigs though.  When she applied the two rows of "spigots" she put them in two rows from side to side rather than from front to back.  Oh well,
I guess being anatomically correct wasn't  the priority.  It was still pretty darn funny, though!!  Good luck with your costume!!

P.S.  I'm thinking of going to our Halloween party as a deaf, blind person without the ability to reason but I can't find an Obama supporter costume here locally!!
        JMHO  No Acidic retorts please!!

justme

This is my favorite of Danielle my daughter.  Amazing what a $5 wedding dress from the 70's can turn into!

Attachments

• deadbride.jpg
    deadbride.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 503

Simmymom1

Here is a dog that wants to participate....ha ha

Attachments

• batdog.jpg
    batdog.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 227

Davis Shorthorns

I have been trying to break my little Min. Brahman to ride so that I could be Mongo from Blazing saddles, or Paul Bunion with Babe the blue ox?  any sugestions????  Other than that I think that a buddy and me are going as the blues brothers.  (I am Dan Acroid) We just need to find some good hats.

red

OK, I've been banned from doing anything outside. Hate housework. Found this cartoon browsing.

Red  (dog)
http://corgicomics.com/comics/corgi-comics-halloween-special-1-costume-crisis

red

here's some more ideas! None of these are Woody. He'd eat the costume before wearing it!

zipbus.jpg

Woody & I could go as twins!
cdstore.jpg

03-26-2006b.jpg

(lol) Red