Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

Taverli

Please keep my friend Jenny Martin and her family in your thoughts and prayers.  Last week she was visiting her parents and coming home on the gravel road when another truck ran a stop sign.  She lost her 2 month old son in the accident and we are all just heartbroken for her loss.  Her 3 year old was flown to Wichita and admitted with serious injuries--all were wearing their seat belts.  We did just get word this week that Addison has made it home from Wichita safe and sound :)  Thank the Lord!!  Pray that Jenny has the strength to get through this difficult time.  Life is so precious.  Thanks guys!!

red

I am so sorry. I just can't fathom the loss of a child at any age.

Red  :'(

Taverli

Thank you all for your thought and prayers for jenny and her family.  I know it has been greatly appreciated.  It makes you sit back and think how short life can be.  Luckily they are a very Christian family and I know little Ty is a guardian angel watching over his big sister and mom now  (angel)

OH Breeder

The folks in Oklahoma who lost their homes. I saw it on the news last night and said a few prayers for them.

cowz

For those of you on here who really have gotten to know me.  Thank you.  The loss of Cathy and then my mother with in 2 weeks was really hard for me.  Thanks for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers.  I love you all!

jtho3c

I am new to steerplanet, but from what I have read, you are an accepting group (even to a northeastern kansan)! My oldest brother is working as a loan officer in an FSA office in heart of the flooded region. My family's thoughts and prayers are with all those affected.

shortdawg

Please remember the White Family. There son died yesterday on the football field at our High School during spring practice. He was a good kid and only a Junior.

jason

Just had an update from the doctor:

Everything went well.  He is in ICU recovering.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.