Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

firesweepranch

Coach
Though I just noticed this post (our week has been busy with the twins and all), know that your family have been in our prayers for several weeks now. Ever since I found out about Bliss, and having been there in your situation not long before, I knew the uphill struggle you would face. Bliss was so much more than a heifer, but a friend to Bailey. At her young age, and Bliss being her first real taste of "the good life" with cattle, she will always feel the pain of the loss. Often an animal comes into our lives as children that we love and cherish as much as anything, and losing that really hurts. As parents, we wish we could take away some of that pain, but it is a growing process that all must go through.
Here is hoping that her new heifer will be able to fill some of that void. We look forward to many more shows with you there next to us cheering on all the kids!

Here is to a better year, for all of us! <party>

coachmac

Hey Kris.  Thanks for the kind words, but it just got a little worse today.  I have a post about twins help.....  it will explain everything. 

american honey

Tonight is a BIG night for the Warsaw FFA Chapter. Myself as well as my fellow members will be competing with the surrounding districts!! We have a lot of potential and I am very excited but also VERY nervous. I am doing Creed Speaking, and ever since my brother started FFA as a freshman (I was in 3rd grade) all I wanted to do is the creed. It's my time to shine...but yet I am SUPER nervous. So pray for us to live up to our infinite potential, and do well! 

Everyone out there that has trouble, I want you to know that I am praying for you and God will turn you trials into triumphs. 

shortdawg

american honey said:
Tonight is a BIG night for the Warsaw FFA Chapter. Myself as well as my fellow members will be competing with the surrounding districts!! We have a lot of potential and I am very excited but also VERY nervous. I am doing Creed Speaking, and ever since my brother started FFA as a freshman (I was in 3rd grade) all I wanted to do is the creed. It's my time to shine...but yet I am SUPER nervous. So pray for us to live up to our infinite potential, and do well!   

Everyone out there that has trouble, I want you to know that I am praying for you and God will turn you trials into triumphs.   

Good luck !

american honey

shortdawg said:
american honey said:

Good luck !

Good news!! I won Creed and now I am going to state :) Thanks for the support!

Jenny

Jordan Mack, 22 years old from Watertown, SD was killed when he fell into the PTO of his tractor when he was feeding cattle Sunday morning.
Jordan was an accomplished charlois breeder having bred the Champion Char heifer in Houston just this past winter.....
he was also an accomplished fitter and a caring young man.

Sympathies to his family and host of friends who will have a tough show season coming this summer without him.

Simmgal

american honey said:
shortdawg said:
american honey said:

Good luck !

Great job! I have the area contest coming up this tuesday and im feeling the same way you are! I am doing prepared speaking though!

american honey

Simmgal said:
american honey said:
shortdawg said:
american honey said:

Good luck !

Great job! I have the area contest coming up this tuesday and im feeling the same way you are! I am doing prepared speaking though!
good luck!! you will do great! you will succeed!

xxcc

may the Lord watch over and bless each one of you who have had prayer requests in this post.  may the Lord also watch over each person in this world that is misguided and pray for their conversion.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom, Power and Glory forever.
Amen (angel)

shortii

I feel so bad for everyone affected by the lack of rain and then by the flooding. This whole year has been crazy weather wise. My family and I live in Michigan and farm about 4500 acres of corn wheat and soy beans. My dad said this is the first year ever that he wasn't able to get everything planted. We have about 600 acres not planted. And today I had to cross a road that was flooded over with one of our tractors and came upon an Amish couple standing up to their knees in water looking out toward the woods. They were trying to make it through the water with a horse and wagon, the horse spooked and went off toward the woods. The ditch had about 8 feet of water in it and when the horse ran off into the woods it fell into the ditch and drowned. 

Telos

xxcc said:
may the Lord watch over and bless each one of you who have had prayer requests in this post.  may the Lord also watch over each person in this world that is misguided and pray for their conversion.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom, Power and Glory forever.
Amen (angel)

XXCC. I'll make sure and pray for you and may the Lord guide you in the right direction too.  ???

RedCowsRule

Please keep the family of Dr. Chris Raines in your prayers.  A rising star at Penn State and in the Meat Science field, his life was cut short at the age of 29 in a car accident last night.

Chris was extremely active in social media circles, helping to bridge the gap between consumers, the meat they eat and the farmers that raise it.

Chris was also an active board member of the American Red Poll Association, among many other activities.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Raines Family during this extremely difficult time.

Brian Shuter

jason

Need a little prayer for my wife and baby girl.  My wife wasn't due with our first until Feb. 18th, however it looks like she might need to come earlier than expected.  Just kinda waiting for final word from the doctor on what she thinks is best.  (angel)

justintime

Jason said:
Need a little prayer for my wife and baby girl.  My wife wasn't due with our first until Feb. 18th, however it looks like she might need to come earlier than expected.  Just kinda waiting for final word from the doctor on what she thinks is best.  (angel)

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I pray that everything will work out for the best.