Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

segersmom

Kacy Kraft from the Kraft Rodeo Company was seriously injured and could sure use all the good thoughts and prayers we can send her.

hossain

We were sure they were all mountain lion bait.  But they were hanging out in the neighbors water hole.  Whew!

KCK

Mr. Bill Jacobs, Jacobs Ranch (Herefords) Sulphur, Oklahoma passed away this weekend. Single car accident on Saturday. Funeral to be held on Friday. Not sure all of the details.

cutie22

KCK said:
Mr. Bill Jacobs, Jacobs Ranch (Herefords) Sulphur, Oklahoma passed away this weekend. Single car accident on Saturday. Funeral to be held on Friday. Not sure all of the details.

oohh... that was so sad.. RIP Mr. Bill Jacobs..

vet tech

Going to the funeral today of a 19 year old boy that just graduated high school. He was "car surfing" and fell off the back of the car and hit his head. Please send prayers for his father who raised him and adored him. He will be greatly missed. Why kids do such things.......

firesweepranch

vet tech said:
Going to the funeral today of a 19 year old boy that just graduated high school. He was "car surfing" and fell off the back of the car and hit his head. Please send prayers for his father who raised him and adored him. He will be greatly missed. Why kids do such things.......
So sorry to hear about this  :'( Kids do not realize how fragile life is. I went on a call where a teen boy was riding on the tailgate of his dad's pickup, and they were going slow (they were doing lawns and just going from one property to the next) when the tailgate busted and the boy dropped off onto the asphalt and died. Cracked open his skull and bled to death before ambulance could arrive (I am a first responder/firefighter, and so is his dad). So sad, and the dad to this day still blames himself and it has been years!

Bradenh

a girl in a neighboring school who was involved with the local fair commited suicide on monday at 16 years old. our family is friends with hers and they need the prayers. it was very devistating for everybody in our area

PaFFA Proud

Yesterday a cousin of my brother's best friend was killed in a car accident going home to celebrate her 16th B-Day and the day before a kid in a neighboring county 4-h stepped in front of a semi to commit sucide from  being bullied at school. Please pray for both of these teens family and friends (angel)

LittleHeifer

There was a boy in my area that was hit and killed when he was walking across the road. Many of the kids that knew him and went to school with him are still devestated, and his family is having trouble dealing with his loss. can you all please keep them all in your prayers.
little heifer (angel)

aandtcattle

WOW!  I am so sorry to hear about all of the tragic losses yall are talking about on here.  My prayers are wth each one of you.  Makes my troubles look so small, helps me keep things in perspective.  GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!

cornershack

the young man that stepped in front of the semi did it aprox 5 miles from my home. since then we have lost a 32 YO 5th grade teacher and a 31 yo neighbor both to suicide. WoW the state of the world and the impact these people have had on our kids, the teacher was teaching for aprox 10 years. please pray for the kids that he has touched in his life.  help them cope with this tragedy and move on with their lives in a positive way.

linnettejane

so sad...prayers to those kids who are having to deal with the loss of their teacher, and to all the family and friends left behind.... :(

CAB

Such huge losses to the families and communities. Our thoughts and prayers are with each of your families. God Bless you all & keep you safe.  (angel) (angel)