special prayers for Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

common sense

I have tons of good ju-ju to send to Red and I will be thinking of her and worrying about her until she gets home.  (angel)  Gidget, tell her that Darby sends her a great big sloppy kiss.

shortdawg

(angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel)

OH Breeder

justme said:
Thanks SD...I'll let her know you were thinking of her.  Silly woman was in the hospital and called me didn't want me to worry.  Like I'm not worrying now lol.  I haven't heard anything yet, but when I do I'll keep everyone posted.

I have a good feeling about this.  I just hope they take care of everything at once so she doesn't have to sit and worry about everything.  Hopefully she'll feel like a new woman after all this.

Can you PM me the hospital she is at in Columbus?

Show Heifer

Sometimes the wait is far worse than the "whatever we are waiting for".

Sending all good ju-ju toward Red.

steermomintx

Thinking of you and praying that all goes well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel)

ELBEE

Talked to Cathy Friday and reassured her to submit everything to the Lord. Count on me to do my part in Prayer!

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
                                  In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy paths.  Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

common sense

With so many people thinking of her and praying for her I can't imagine how this whole surgery couldn't be anything but miraculous! Cathy is one strong cookie and I know that she will come through all of this with flying colors.  If I could do anything I wish that I could do this all for her so that she didn't have to carry the burden.  She is just too good of a person to have to be so stressed.  I am glad that everyone is pulling for her.  She has a great strong circle of friends. What more could she ask for.  With that said, I am still going to be one stressed out person tomorrow.  Let's all be thinking of her and send her our love.

shortyjock89

Would it be OK do you think to send a card to her personally?  I mean, it's not like I'm a stranger to her, but I'm not close like family.  I kind of figured she would get one from the whole SP gang, but I was wondering how appropriate and how many other members were thinking of sending regards via mail. (dog)  I just want our gal to know that she's in my thoughts and prayers, and I know that a lot of us on here think the world of her.  (angel)

Justin

Doc

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Would it be OK do you think to send a card to her personally?  I mean, it's not like I'm a stranger to her, but I'm not close like family.  I kind of figured she would get one from the whole SP gang, but I was wondering how appropriate and how many other members were thinking of sending regards via mail. (dog)   I just want our gal to know that she's in my thoughts and prayers, and I know that a lot of us on here think the world of her.   (angel)

Justin

Justin , I think & hope it would be fine. Mine is going in the mail today.

Latest posts