Special thoughts/prayers section

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I would like to have a section for special thoughts or prayers for people or groups that are going through tough times. You don't have to pray but if you could just ad them to your thoughts during the day that would be great.

1. (Showcalves)Melinda's son recovering from surgery
2. Joe Boy also recovering from surgery
3. Ohio Breeder- surgery
4. as always our service men & women

If you would ever like to have someone added please do so. No explanations are needed unless desired.
Thank you for being a part of the SteerPlanet family!

Red

shortdawg

Red, I think this is a great idea. I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers during our recent drought. We got a " perfect storm " with the recent tropical system that went through last weekend. We got a good soaking rain for about 16-18 hrs. just when all our crops needed it the most.

red

dooling1 or Stu said the same thing about the rain!
We also go about 2" over the last couple of days although 1 farm hasn't gotten any.
You keep safe too Shortdawg at the Junior Nationals & coming back home!

Red

Showcalves

Thanks for including Chris in the list.  We had to have the incision reopened today due to an infection in the incision site.  :(  He'll be fine, but yet another set back.  Thanks for your prayers for him.
I'm certainly praying for the others on the list.

Melinda

red

Showcalves said:
Thanks for including Chris in the list.  We had to have the incision reopened today due to an infection in the incision site.   :(  He'll be fine, but yet another set back.  Thanks for your prayers for him.
I'm certainly praying for the others on the list.

Melinda

Keep him safe!

OH Breeder

Thank you Red as well as a few others. The warm well wishes are nice. It just seems to take a little longer to get back on top.
Glad we have a community where we can express our selves and take the time to listen to one another. My prayers go out to the others on the board who may be sick or in need.

Joe Boy

Thank all of you for thinking of me and for your prayers following my surgery.  I go tomorrow to Dallas to start therapy.  Our son is on his way to Iraq this summer and it at Fort Bliss.  Thanks for remembering him and all those who serve our country and their families in their absents.  THANKS AGAIN!

the angus111

Joe Boy,I was feeling sorry for myself for having a rough winter.My prayers are with you and I am very proud of our men and women in the military. Hang in there. Rusty

red

So glad to hear from you again Joe By! appreciate you keeping me updated on how things going.
Good luck w/ your therapy & will put you son in our prayers!

Red

red

Farm boy- hope he feels better. Get him something special for Father's Day!

red

Keep all those going to their Junior National this month in your prayers so they have great time & safe travels!
Also continue to pray for our fellow Americans overseas protecting our freedom.
Last but not least, please pray for rain in those areas suffering from lack of it & also for those areas being hit by bad weather!
Happy Father's Day also to all you dads out there!!!

Red

cowz

A good club calf friend of ours lost his fiance in a tragic auto accident last week.  He is devastated.  Please pray for the healing of a broken heart for this wonderful young man.

red

will do Cowz.
Also those nine firefighters in NC that died trying to save lives & their families. We tend to forget aout the heros still at home saving lives everyday.

Red